Wednesday, May 14, 2008

28

I became 28 years old at about 9:25 EST.

No, I'm not going to celebrate the occasion, beyond going to dinner with Allison at Frontera Grill or more likely, Udupi Palace. That's it. I want no party, no night out on the town, no big to-do. I'm just a year older, not a big deal.

Since my phone is still screwed up, despite my best efforts (thanks Verizon!), I still can't receive most calls. Feel free to send me an e-mail or SMS wishing me a happy day.

The only thing I really want, besides copious amounts of money, is an unlimited supply of Fage. Oh, I'll take a Pegoretti Responsorium Ciaveté, too, with Campy Record and Shamal wheels.


EDIT: Mike's comment got me thinking – maybe a beer would be worth having with some friends. Anyone around tomorrow (Thursday) night?

3 comments:

Hemme said...

happy birthday sir! No celebrating? not even a beer, there should be beer.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sir!

How about the Hopleaf in Andersonville or Bad Dog in Lincoln Square for drinks tomorrow night?

julie said...

happy belated... we'll drink you up soon, promise!