Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Under Odysseus

'Under Odysseus,' which is a retelling of the The Iliad through the eyes of Eurylochus, a soldier in the Greek army. I picked this up from NYMag, and it's something that I intend on sifting through once I get over the hump that my thesis work has set in my way. The best part about the 'UO' blog is that it is apparently written by a nuclear scientist on his lunch break. That should give hope to us all, I guess.

2 comments:

robert why said...

Read about it in the latest NY mag. The frankly the dialogue sounds so ridiculously awful, that I had to take a brief look. Next up, One Red Paperclip from the same article.

robert why said...

Read about it in the latest NY mag. The frankly the dialogue sounds so ridiculously awful, that I had to take a brief look. Next up, One Red Paperclip from the same article.