Time for some oversharing, despite the pitfalls:
I have a lot of friends out there, lots of people who care. My apologies that I've been distant, unavailable, flaky for way too long. I reward dedication and love with a cold shoulder. Nothing against you – it's me. I forced the life of a semi-hermit upon myself and now I need to make amends. Think of things as a myopic scope – my field of vision has narrowed down to a small point and the focus of that point being finding a job and trying to move on to the next stage of my life, whatever that is.
Someone should've told me that I can bring other people along, too. I go back to Cincinnati and I end up sitting at home writing and hanging out with my family, but unable to make it out to see people I grew up with. It's pretty pathetic. Now that things are hitting on a much more positive note for me, and I'm finally finding traction, it's time for me to reach out and repair bonds.
So to all, expect more me in your lives, whether you want it or not.
Kevin F
1 month ago
3 comments:
i dont know if this solves anything. but your two should have a party. like a winter gala or something. i realize that your possibly talking about your friends in cincinnati, but by golly, i miss you too dammit!
I miss running into you on the LFP :(
yo, i am probably going to come see you the first week of january so you'd better answer the buzzer!!
Post a Comment