Out-n-back rides are never creative, but I forgot to plot out a course and I wanted to make sure I was back for a Thanksgiving feast. Rode a more interesting route yesterday, but the dictates of time meant that I had to be back sooner than I would have liked to go on a five mile deathmarch of a walk with my dad and brother, my dad leading the way, of course. I did get some new kicks out of the deal, so win-win.
Ate lots of pumpkin pie and turkey. Sadly, there was a lack of pecan pie. Looks like I'll have to whip up one or three.
I did realize that I love North Carolina. I'd do lots to end up somewhere in the Research Triangle area, but as of now, I'm slowly entrenching myself into the Chicago firmament. Something to think and dream about, I guess.
Kevin F
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment