I haven't ridden outside in little over a week and a half, and the only training I've done has been about four 1/2 hour trainer sessions at 100 watts. I ended up tearing muscle fibers in my left quadricep somehow from my accident and I've been laid low.
I've taken the time to get well-acquainted with working on strengthening my core, back and arms. Y'know, the parts that don't exactly propel a bike but make a big difference in the ability to do it well. My personal favorite activity? Plank exercises. Those hurt; they hurt in a good way. I miss feeling the springy tiredness from a good morning ride, but these are a good substitution until I am able to pedal with any kind of force.
I might ride tomorrow to work, easy of course. If not then, maybe this weekend.
Kevin F
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment