Face it, we all suck at this sport, but once you realize that you're not going to get paid to do it, you realize real quick that it's probably one of the most fun things you can do on land.
Racing is fun because it's a personal test. Yeah, we've been hanging out midpack in the 3's, but so have a ton of other people. Mediocrity is comforting, and boy am I comfortable.
Yeah, I tell myself that my goal is Cat. 2 by the time I'm 30. That's two years from now – we'll see if I can make any miracles happen.
Don't ever quit.
Kevin F
1 month ago
3 comments:
hell yeah, mediocrity for the win! i have to say, i'd rather be a championship cheer-er than a championship racer. i think that's what we all have in common. love the sport, win or lose. after all, the only loser is the one that gets bent out of shape about a race.
mediocrity has gottem me alot of places in my life.
as each day goes by, i realize that trying to find a balance is key (and really effing hard)
rehab is for quitters.
Post a Comment