Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gapers Block

I've just now realized that I haven't yet gotten around to crowing about my gig covering cycling in Chicagoland for Gapers Block. My beat is the sport of cycling, which encompasses road, 'cross, mountain, track, advocacy, and so on. It's a bit overwhelming trying to sort through all the information out there, without stepping on the toes of some of the other discipline-specific sites such as Chicago Bike Racing.

I do plan on incorporating some interviews and profiles on Chicago bike racers, from Cat. 5 to Pro – if you're interested in stepping-up, let me know.

3 comments:

Chris said...

that's cool man, i just added it to my RSS

Kevin Wesley said...

that's cool man. you can always interview me. we can talk about the seemingly irrational act of shaving one's legs.

trim w/ hate; ease w/ love said...

interview me! i practice being interviewed more than i practice bike racing. for real. i'm extremely insightful.