Allison recently had a photo accepted into the
Humble Arts organization's '
31 Under 31' show, which is pretty awesome. Even more awesome is that my brothers and their girlfriends all drove down from Concord, NH and Providence, RI to spend time with Allison and party down in NYC at the opening this past saturday.
I was stuck here in Chicago because I didn't have enough money to buy a plane ticket.
I had fun anyway, as a good friend of mine,
Kevin Warwick, came up for the weekend. We ate lots of good food, explored this big city of Chicago, and saw the Black Lips play at the Logan Square Auditorium. Don't get me wrong, I had an awesome time, but I'm mad at myself for not getting it together to go see my brothers, who I miss terribly.
I'll see them soon enough, though. A big trip is planned for April, with stops in Cincinnati and Barlow, Ohio, and Concord and Providence, both up in the NE.
2 comments:
If they get their act together and make it happen, there is a World Cup race that is supposed to go down in Providence on the 4th and 5th of October...you should come with us!
ian looks hammered.
Post a Comment