In only a matter of weeks, the cyclocross season will be in full swing and with it, will come weekends spent riding a bike through muck and dirt, all in pursuit of a small shred of glory and a free sample energy bar. I love cyclocross. I raced the 2005 OVR series and did exceedingly well, considering that I had never raced the discipline before. I came in the 2nd overall for the series and 2nd in the Ohio State Championships. I'm pretty sure I came in first, but a SNAFU related to the scoring system threw that out.
Since I never got around to racing CX in 2006, due to a broken/rehab'd wrist, I am going for broke in the 2007. My bike is banged up and partially operational, but I'm getting ready and excited. My first race will be the Burlington, KY OVR opener on September 16.
1 comment:
Please don't hurt yourself this year!!!
Post a Comment