I just got really nostalgic for a lunch consisting of a Wonder Bread PB&J sandwich, ridged potato chips, a Coca-Cola, and maybe a packet of Gushers as a side.
My mom packed my lunches all through high school and the only thing from that list that was occasionally in the brown bag was the Coke. We were healthy eaters, a tradition I uphold to this day, albeit amplified.
But man, have you ever had a Wonder Bread PB&J? It tastes great -- especially if the bread has been smushed down from riding around in a brown paper sack with books in a backpack. It's even better slightly warm.
I know I won't act on this desire for processed food, but I'd like to think I would, given that it's not a regular thing.
Kevin F
1 month ago
1 comment:
ugh, warm pb&j remind me of ironman training food. ugh.
Post a Comment