Gapers Block just published the profile piece I did on the Pony Shop, a cycle shop in Evanston, and its owner, Lou Kuhn. Take a look, let me know what you think.
Eight months until cyclocross starts anew. I have the road season to look forward to, plus some MTB racing, and of course, endurance rides such as the Horribly Hilly and Insane Terrain. Exciting stuff to dream of, to be sure, especially when the ground is frozen and I'm in my apartment, sweating during a trainer session.
Kevin F
1 month ago
3 comments:
i just want you to know that the word verification for this comment is "commie." i think they're on to something.
hey, at least we can sweat it out in a group now.
Great article! You did a nice job of capturing the essence of 'cross and of the shop, as well as Lou's passion for 'cross.
I think the "Insane Terrain" is just waiting for someone to write a song about it.
You guys with your trainer sessions are putting my elliptical machine workouts at the gym to shame...
Great piece Zach.
Post a Comment