
Dairy Queen in Wolcott, Indiana.

Big globe in Hoffner Park in the Northside neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio.
It was a trip to pack up more ephemera and visit with old friends.
Rip-off Ray Bans leave good tanlines.

Big miles on the Mystery Route on Saturday with Judi and Eric of Team Hungry. Here we are taking a break at the top of Flick Road. We scoped out the Duke Energy powerplant and got in way beyond the RDA of Vitamin D. Sunday, it was up Kirby to Sheed to some other stupid steep stuff in the noon heat. I woke up with 5 hours of sleep Monday and ended up doing hill repeats in the shade of Mt. Airy's Shepard's Creek so that I could eat the Dairy Queen (white Oreo strawberry Blizzard) without guilt. Ride to eat, dawg.
James and Pam have a really adorable kid. He's well-behaved, too -- good parenting.
It's always sad to get back on the road west-bound on I-74. The house I grew up in is on the market and while it's not received any real offers, it'll be gone someday. That building's got good bones -- and a dingy handprint of mine from when I was 9 in the back stairway.
My dad and I talked about gardening. I helped my mom plan out a new business.
Ohio.
2 comments:
move back! move to your parents place and we can ride all the time! rad! that was a tough ride, you made mw rok boy, hope i didn't slow you down too bad. it was good training for me to suck on that wheel!
You just cant beat some good old Ohio.
Post a Comment