My excuses:
Work's been exceedingly busy.
Traveling lots.
I've been riding a lot.
I've been writing in other places.
Naz and I started up The Super Tempo, a cycling blog more concerned with ruminating about the mindset and aesthete of the sport. So far it's off to a good start -- and hopefully the project expands over time. I have lots to add over the next week or so, keep an eye out.
In Ohio right now, and I've been here since Thursday. Got to spend some quality time with the grandparents in Barlow and went for a quality ride with Katsu and John Lefelhocz of Cycle Path (and current Ohio Master's Crit, Tandem and Road champion). Spent lots of time solo in the farmland and rural-ish areas of Cincinnati. About to go and do a hill repeats ride on actual hills.
Back in Chicago sometime this afternoon -- don't wanna go.
New Radio Show!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment