Monday, January 7, 2008

Big News


My apologies for not posting as of late. I've been traveling back and forth from Chicago and Cincinnati, and that coupled with work on the thesis, has left me a bit frazzled and uninspired.

But I could dispense with the excuses and admit that I've not been in that blogging spirit in the past week or so. To all my fans, I promise that I'll be better about informing you all about the minutiae of my life. To all my enemies, well, don't you worry – more fodder for use against me in the future is just trickling down the pipeline. http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

I just received word from Naz that the Half Acre Cycling team website has just gone live. Check it out and marvel at how beautiful it is.

Oh, and also on the HAC front – we had our first team ride this past Sunday. The cycling gods were not smiling down upon us, as our group of 8 received a fair whupping in the form of five flats, a broken seat collar, a low-speed tumble onto ice, and teeth full of grit. Our ride to the Botanic Gardens, cut short by mechanical malady, was a rather inauspicious start for the HAC, but I think that things can only get better. Maybe next time we'll get away with only three flats.

Thanks to Naz for the hot pic of me doing my best impersonation of a confused-looking pro.

No comments: